Should a girl know how to fight?
Why should a female be part of ZR Team?
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults ZR TEAM Program Structure, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
As a martial art designed to allow the weaker to defeat the stronger, BJJ is a perfect fit for women who are interested in learning how to protect themselves.
The ZR TEAM Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a strong fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Classes specially designed for women like Rape Prevention, BJJ Conditioning and social “get together” are added benefits to the ordinary ZR activities and create a strong bond between the members of the ZR TEAM family.
“A black belt is a white belt who never quits”
Benefits of Joining our Women’s Program:
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks;
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women;
- Increase focus, energy and concentration;
- Increase self-confidence;
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level.
- Become part of the “ZR Family”.