WANT TO MIX UP YOUR TRAINING?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MORE OFFENSIVE APPROACH TO GRAPPLING?
The ZR TEAM Nogi program offers both newcomers and seasoned grapplers the chance the dwelve into the experience of training without a kimono. The fundamental difference, the lack of gi and thus grips, creates a special environment where control over an opponent is a lot harder to obtain, while escaping threats is a lot easier. This creates a unique scenario, which teaches students more precision while on the offense and gives them more opportunities to try riskier techniques as mistakes are not that punishing.
The ZR Team Nogi teaches students the means of gripfighting without the gi, as well as adds a different perspective to the techniques learned during gi training.
The rulesets utilized during these sessioned are looser than during gi trainings, offering white belts to black belts the opportunity to learn various holds and submissions, that are usually banned in gi competition.
Benefits of Nogi training:
- Learn submissions generally banned in gi competition (heel hooks, cranks and many more)
- Better understaing of angle and pressure during sparring
- Battle proven takedowns rooted in greco-roman and freestyle wrestling
- Enhnace your gi trainings with more precise offense
- Build your own nogi BJJ game
- Improved strength and stamina